Breakfast can be a great meal any time of day when you make it with Wise choices. Delicious. Nutritious. Wise Eats. As seen on Season 1, Episode 3 of The Following Announcement YouTube show: “Body Mechanics”.
Scrambled eggs are often a wasted opportunity to get some organic green vegetables in your life! This quick scrambled egg recipe that provides high amounts of protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fats. Avocado oil is another great option for cooking in addition to grapeseed oil, grass fed butter, and coconut oil. All Wise Eats recipes are made with REAL food – No processed junk. We want to look good, but most importantly, feel and perform good! For more recipes, join Wise Choice Nation over at Wise-Eats.com
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, or Grapeseed Oil
- 3-4 Eggs (Add some egg whites for even more protein!)
- Fresh Garlic or Garlic Spice
- Onions, Chopped
- Mixed Organic Greens, Chopped – (Spinach, Kale, Anything Green!)
- Yeast Seasoning
- Dulse Flakes, Kelp Powder, or Spirulina
- Mixed Spices
- Heat cooking skillet and add avocado oil
- Add greens, garlic, and onions
- Add eggs, stir throughout cooking process
- Add favorite mixed spices
- Sprinkle dulse flakes, kelp seasoning, and/or spirulina for supercharged results!
- Add your favorite crushed nuts for an essential fatty acid boost!