7 QUICK TIPS to Change Your Diet FOREVER - Wise Eats Podcast Clips (Episode 13)
The idea behind the Wise Eats Diet Plan is a real simple philosophy that you may have heard before and that is to EAT REAL FOOD. We eat for optimization, plain and simple. No soda, no processed foods, no junk food, take out, or added sugar. Of course, we all have these things from time to time, myself included, but as a general rule, you want to be consuming foods from whole sources, because the nutrients you fuel your body with make up your physical appearance, attitude, mental clarity, energy levels, creativity, mindfulness, and so much more. Literally your entire existence is defined by the things you put into your body. When you put in nothing but junk, that’s what you’re going to get back out. Tired, sick, depressed, and worst of all, imprisoned both mentally and physically from lifestyle-related choices.
Here are some quick diet tips to start impacting your health TODAY:
7 QUICK DIET TIPS
1) DON’T OVERHAUL YOUR DIET. Add one thing in or take one thing out. Pop, fast food. Add in veggies, drink more water. Keep it simple at first. Don’t have to change everything at once, just gotta start somewhere.
2) STAY HYDRATED. Most overeating comes when you’re dehydrated or bored. Keep drinking water and stay active. Go for walks between meals and don’t hang around the kitchen.
3) COUNT CALORIES/KEEP A DIET JOURNAL. Can’t recommend this enough. If I were to train any one person today that would be the first thing I would tell them to do. How can you know where you’re going if you don’t even know where you are currently?
4) AVOID BUYING FOODS YOU TEND TO OVEREAT. Peanut butter, dates, popcorn, other snacks. Even greek yogurt!
5) VISUALIZE YOUR FITNESS GOALS. Is this food going to bring to closer to or further away?
6) FIND SOME CONSISTENCY. With diet you have to find consistency somewhere in your life. My diet is pretty clean most days of the week. It can’t be a little bit of this today and a little bit of that tomorrow. You need to have a period of time when you’re only eating real food, otherwise you’ll never achieve any sort of consistency with your diet.
7) IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO GET STARTED. It took me until age 25 to finally wise up and get serious about my health. My Dad was stricken with diabetes and had a leg amputated before he decided to quit drinking, quit smoking, and start eating healthy. At age 55, he lost 60lbs and cured his diabetes. Work with another guy near retirement age who’s just now starting to work out and get in shape. Riding his bike, lifting light weights, and taking charge of his health. Change is possible no matter what your age, weight, or fitness level. Sooner or later, your health is going to become your #1 priority, so why not start today before it’s too late?
See the full episode over at Wise-Eats.com/Episode13
Join Wise Choice Nation!
Head over to WiseChoiceNation.com and subscribe to my free mailing list. When you do, you’ll immediately receive a welcome e-mail containing the full list of Wise Eats Approved Foods, Drinks, and Supplements. Building your diet based on these real foods will help you lose weight, build muscle, increase energy, fight depression, prevent disease, and feel amazing.
In Part 2 of the Wise Eats Diet Plan (Podcast Episode #13), we’re gettin’ in the kitchen and making wise decisions! Talking macros, cooking, supplements, my personal daily diet routine for optimum performance, and 7 quick diet tips to improve your health. Among the topics discussed:
• Macros: The Best Sources of Proteins, Fats, and Carbs
• Cooking Tips
• Ketogenic Diet
• A Day in the Life of Wise Eats: My daily diet routine
• Seven Quick Diet Tips!
All that and much more with some help from my friends Post Malone, Hulk Hogan, Mike Dolce, Willy Wonka, and the “My New Haircut” YouTube guy.
Full episode, transcript, and show notes available at Wise-Eats.com/Episode13
Thanks for watching/listening and remember to make wise choices!
Podcast Webpage: Wise-Eats.com/Podcast
Contact Us: Wise-Eats.com/Contact
#WiseEats #WiseEatsPodcast #Episode13 #DietPlan #WillyWonka
#thedolcediet #dolcediet #legionath #mikematthews #postmalone
#hulkhogan #mikedolce #nakedprotein #wheyisolate #keto
#ketogenicdiet #ieatcarbs #diettips #bestprotein #bloopers
#fitnesscomedy #nutritionshow #jimmyfallon #macros