Who needs Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups when you’ve got Wise Eats Coco Cups? Made with REAL ingredients – Cacao Powder, Coconut Oil, Raw Honey, Sea Salt, and Vanilla Extract! Forget those processed chocolates that are loaded with sugar and other toxic ingredients. These delicious coconut oil treats are taking over the chocolate game!
This is a chocolate recipe that satisfies your craving AND boosts your health. Naturally sweetened and loaded with vitamins and minerals, these chocolates are the perfect dessert to have on hand when you’re feeling tempted but still want to make a wise choice!
Original Air Date: January 28, 2018
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil (160g)
- 2/3 Cup Cacao Powder (60g)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Raw Honey (133g)
- 3g Vanilla
Update: We recently added 3 scoops of vanilla whey protein isolate to this recipe (81g Legion Athletics French Vanilla) and it was AMAZING. If you’d like to try this modified recipe, the alternative nutrition facts are listed below.
- Melt the coconut oil in a heat-friendly pan or dish.
- Stir in cacao powder, vanilla, sea salt, and honey.
- Combine all ingredients, then add spoonfuls to individual cupcake tins
- Add optional toppings (listed below)
- Place in freezer for at least 5-10 minutes and they’re ready to eat!
- Cacao Nibs
- Shredded Coconut
- Peanut Butter
- Cashew Butter
- Crushed Almonds
Nutrition Facts (Original Recipe)
Serving Size: 34g
Nutrition Facts (High Protein Recipe)
Serving Size: 36g
- Coconut oil is a superfood that improves brain function, increases energy and endurance, helps with muscle building and weight loss, helps prevent disease, boost immune system, reduces inflammation, improve organ function. Contains polyphenols and antioxidants.
- Cacao powder is a weight loss powerhouse that helps prevent disease, maintain muscle & nerve function.
- Honey is going to provide sweetness, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that aid digestion.
- Sea salt is rich in trace minerals and electrolytes which regulate blood sugar, increase energy, detoxify your body, improve sleep and brain function
Hungry? WHY WAIT. Grab a delicious Clothesline Coco Cup! Next time you’re in the kitchen, make a wise decision.