Original Air Date: November 5, 2016
I lost 90lbs, partly because I made healthy smoothies full of fruits, vegetables, and superfoods part of my regular diet. Healthy smoothies are a fantastic way to build muscle, lose weight, or maintain overall health. When you need a balanced meal on the go, consider the Wes Sider Smoothie. Packed with REAL ingredients – Kale, fresh or frozen fruit, ginger, spinach, beets, whey protein, coconut water, and green superfood powder. Mix and match other ingredients such as flax seed, cashews, walnuts, coconut oil, spinach, hemp seed, beets, spirulina, almond milk, cinnamon, kefir, and other fresh fruits.
Everyone needs a nutrient-dense smoothie in their life. See how we blend em’ up on the Wes Side. As seen on Season 1, Episode 4 “Back On Our Own 4 Feet Again” of The Following Announcement YouTube show.
If you like the videos, please give a thumbs up and subscribe! (Song is Sam Cooke – Shake)
- 1 Cup Fresh/Frozen Fruit (Blueberries, Strawberries, Apples)
- Handful of Kale and/or Spinach
- Small chunk of Ginger
- 1 Serving Fresh Beets
- 1 Serving of Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 Serving Flax seeds or almonds
- 10oz Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, or Coconut Water
- 1 Serving of Green Superfood Powder or spirulina (Amazon.com brand recommended)
Blend all ingredients together.