As seen in Season 8, Episode 3 of The Following Announcement: “Losing My Religion”
The All-American Burger Bowl
Welcome to Wise Eats, where every meal is a happy meal! Are you ready for a fast food fix? Well, forget the drive-thru, because we’re making the All-American Burger Bowl, loaded with all the fixings AND wise choices!
- 85g Spinach
- 6oz Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 50g Fresh Onion
- 85g Pickles
- 56g Organic Feta or American Cheese
- 100g White Jasmine Rice
- Choose your favorite organic condiments: Mustard, Avocado Mayo, Ketchup, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
- 1 Serving – 350g
- Calories 408
- Fat 20.2g
- Protein 25.9g
- Carb 40.2g
- Leafy greens help fight disease and prevent cancer. You don’t have to go to Subway in order to eat fresh.
- Grass-fed beef is loaded with high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals
- White jasmine rice is a much cleaner alternative to white bread
Forget about the Big Macs and Whoppers…we’re sticking with real food. Wise Eats…I’m lovin’ it!
Next time that cheeseburger craving hits you, think outside the bun. Get in the kitchen, make a wise decision.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
For more recipes, go to Wise-Eats.com/recipes
For a complete list of Wise Eats approved ingredients, visit Wise-Eats.com/ApprovedFoods
To join my FREE newsletter, go to WiseChoiceNation.com