A delicious snack that packs a powerful, superfood punch, these balls are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep you satisfied and energized! They were adopted from Shawn Stevenson’s Cashew Butter Planet recipe and can also be made with almond butter. So quick, easy and delicious! When you’re craving something sweet but want to keep making wise choices, this dessert is the BOMB.
500g / 2 cups Peanut Butter (Can also use almond or cashew butter)
100g Whole Flax Seeds (Soak in 5oz water or almond milk for at least an hour to create gel)
50g Hemp Seed
30g Raw Honey
Pinch of sea salt
246g Banana (2 Medium Bananas)
Additional Toppings (Optional): Raisin, Coconut, Goji Berry, Cacao Nibs
- Soak your flax seeds in the fridge for at least an hour before preparing.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Roll into golf ball-sized spheres with your hands.
- Place in freezer-safe container lined with parchment paper.
- Cover container and store in freezer.
- Try freezing for at least 4 hours, but we understand if you enjoy them sooner. 🙂
- This is a delicious, nutrient-dense snack that is high in healthy dietary fat. Make sure you enjoy in moderation with plenty of other high protein foods!
- I also make a chocolate version with cacao nibs, banana, cacao powder, and chocolate whey protein isolate or vegan protein. Absolutely delicious!
- High in protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids.
- Peanut butter is heart healthy and helps manage blood sugar levels.
- Rich in potassium and other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Antioxidants that aid in digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Loaded with omega-3’s which help fight depression and promote a healthy heart and brain.
- Provides explosive energy for your workouts!
Nutrition Facts – 1 Power Bomb (20g)
“Garage” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
YouTube Audio Library