Original Air Date: August 18, 2017
When you’re craving a delicious dessert that leaves you satisfied and energized, look no further than Wise Eats Banana Bread: Healthy banana bread made with REAL ingredients – Coconut Oil, Grass Fed Butter, Eggs, Bananas, Almond Butter, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, and Vanilla Extract. Additional recipes and much more at Wise-Eats.com.
Wise Eats – Biker Banana Bread Ingredients
- 4 Bananas
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup Almond Butter (140g)
- 4 tbsp Grass Fed Butter (56g)
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour (75g)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (15g)
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Blend Together Banana, Eggs, Almond Butter & Melted Butter using Blender or Mixing Bowl
- Add Dry Ingredients and Vanilla.
- Stir/Blend well.
- Coat Baking Pan with Melted Coconut Oil
- Add Blended Ingredients
- Bake in 350 Degree Oven for 50-60mins
Nutrition Facts (Makes 8 Servings)
Serving Size – 1 Slice (100g)
This recipe was inspired by the Civilized Caveman’s Banana Bread Recipe.
For more delicious, healthy recipes, go to Wise-Eats.com/Recipes