Breakfast can be a great meal any time of day when you make it with Wise choices. Delicious. Nutritious. Wise Eats. As seen on Season 1, Episode 3 of The Following Announcement YouTube show: “Body Mechanics”.
Scrambled eggs are often a wasted opportunity to get some organic green vegetables in your life! This quick scrambled egg recipe that provides high amounts of protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fats. Avocado oil is another great option for cooking in addition to expeller pressed grapeseed oil, grass fed butter, and coconut oil. All Wise Eats recipes are made with REAL food – No processed junk. We want to look good, but most importantly, feel and perform good! For more recipes, join Wise Choice Nation over at Wise-Eats.com
Pair this with the filthy french toast, and you’ve got an amazing, whole food meal that’s going to leave you satisfied AND energized!
- Splash of Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil (5g)
- I used grapeseed oil in the video. If using grapeseed, be sure to get expeller pressed, otherwise it is highly refined and possibly inflammatory.
- 3 Whole Pasture Raised Eggs (150g)
- Add some egg whites for even more protein!
- Crushed Flax Seeds (12g)
- Onions, Chopped (50g)
- Mixed Organic Greens, Chopped (85g)
- Spinach, Kale, Anything Green!
- Yeast Seasoning (10g)
- Dulse Flakes (3g)
- Mixed Spices (Garlic, Parsley, Basil, etc.)
- Heat cooking skillet and add avocado oil
- Add greens, garlic, and onions
- Add eggs, stir throughout cooking process
- Add favorite mixed spices
- Sprinkle dulse flakes, kelp seasoning, and/or spirulina for supercharged results!
- Add your favorite crushed nuts for an essential fatty acid boost!
Nutrition Facts – 1 Scramble (315g)
- Calories 418
- Fat 24.1g
- Protein 29.9g
- Carbs 20.45g
For more delicious, healthy recipes, go to Wise-Eats.com/Recipes