If you’re looking for a real food alternative to dairy or store bought plant milks, look no further than the Stone Cold Cashew Milk. Great to drink on its own or to use in smoothies. When you’re ready to open a can of whoop ass on your opponent, this delicious and nutritious beverage is going to help you get the job done.
Stone Cold Cashew Milk
Original Air Date: 11-3-18
Most store bought almond milks and cashew milks are loaded with artificial sweeteners and chemicals. This recipe tastes amazing and contains no artificial ingredients. No carrageenan, corn syrup, tricalcium phosphate, gellan gum, absorbic acid, calcium carbonate, acetate, palmitate, or any other junk. Just cashews, some whole food ingredients, and natural sweetener.
- 1oz of raw cashews soaked overnight (28g)
- 1/4 cup organic hemp seeds (30g)
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 teaspoons organic cinnamon
- Dash of pink salt
- Sweetener: 4 Dates, Stevia, Non-GMO erythritol, or monk fruit to taste
- Optional: Vanilla Extract
Note: The original recipe contains 150g of cashews. I reduced it to 28g to reduce caloric content. Adjust based on your personal needs, goals, and desired thickness.
- Soak cashews in water overnight
- Drain water out of cashews
- Add to blender with hemp seed and blend on high
- Add cinnamon, sea salt, stevia, vanilla extract and/or dates and/or honey
- Blend again
- Store in air tight container in the refrigerator
When you’re ready to stomp a mudhole in the competition, get in the kitchen and make a wise decision.
Big thanks to Whitney Reddy for inspiring this recipe. Check out her blog over at WhitneyReddy.com!
For more recipes, go to Wise-Eats.com/recipes
For a complete list of Wise Eats approved ingredients, visit Wise-Eats.com/ApprovedFoods
To join my FREE newsletter, go to WiseChoiceNation.com