This is one of our favorite breakfast/pre-workout shakes. Simple, quick, and highly nutritious.
- 70g Frozen Banana
- 70g Frozen Cherry
- 27g Grass Fed Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate (Legion Whey+)
- 85g Fresh Organic Spinach
- 8oz Almond Milk
- Add Frozen Fruit
- Add Whey Protein
- Add Spinach
- Add Almond Milk
- Top with ice, grind away, and enjoy!
Optional Ingredient Ideas
- Spirulina tablets for an added superfood boost!
- Kale, chard, or other leafy greens instead of spinach. Frozen vegetables work too!
- Coconut water instead of almond milk
- Additional ingredient ideas available at Wise-Eats.com/ApprovedFoods
- Banana is rich in potassium, vitamin B6, and magnesium
- Cherries are a great source of fiber, protein, and vitamins A and C
- Spinach is a miracle food that helps fight cancer, reduce stress, and lower blood pressure
- Almond milk is a light alternative to dairy milk that is made from whole almonds and water
- Whey protein helps stimulate weight loss and is a great supplement to aid in muscle growth
Nutrition Facts – 1 Shake (700g)
- Calories 260
- Fat 3.3g
- Protein 27g
- Carb 31.5g
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/bl_j1_nphfs
Friction Looks by Silent Partner (YouTube Audio Library)