What’s up wise guys and gals? Today, we’re doing the 1 Mile Walk/Run Test. This helps measure your cardiovascular endurance. This can be done virtually anywhere!
After you’ve properly warmed up, start a timer and walk or run for 1 mile. Your goal is to complete the mile in the fastest time. If you want to improve your cardio, the 1 mile run is a great way to track your progress.
I was able to complete the distance in 7:34 seconds! Do your best and try to improve your score each time.
To stay plugged into all things Wise Eats, join our free mailing list at http://WiseChoiceNation.com
For more videos, check out WesFitness.com. Thanks for watching, have a great day, and make wise choices!
- Use a track or treadmill.
- The goal is to complete 1 mile in the fastest time.
- Allow at least 3-minute warm-up, walking at a moderate pace.
- At the test onset, begin timing.
- Increase or decrease speed on the treadmill, as necessary.
- Don’t forget to breathe!
- Record your time and try to improve it each time out!
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of these other assessments:
- 1.5 Mile Walk/Run Test
- 15-Minute Walk/Run Test
- 1 Mile Walk/Run Test
- 3-Minute Step Test
- The Push-Up Test
- The Bench Press Test
If you like this video/post, please click thumbs up and subscribe. And for more great content, check out WesFitness.com. For more fitness assessments, go to Wise-Eats.com/Workout. Thanks for watching, have a great day, and make wise choices!
– Consult with your doctor before engaging in physical activity such as this fitness test
Enjoy the run, have a great day, and make wise choices!