The newest Wise Eats recipe video is available now through the latest episode of The Following Announcement: Heavily Meditated. Season 4, Episode 7. Deezus and Charge teach yoga. It’s a great episode, and features a recipe for success that you’re not going to want to miss!
*New Recipe*: Always Workin’ Water
Hydration is one of the most important elements of overall health and fitness. Every day when I wake up, drinking high quality water is my first priority of the day. It fires up your metabolism, flushes out toxins, fuels your brain, and reduces appetite. Only after I fully hydrate will I start to work, check the phone, e-mail, text, etc. Take your hydration to the next level with Wise Eats “Always Workin’” Water. Your drinking water will never be the same again!
- Filtered Water
- MSM Powder
- Fresh Lemon
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Optional: Condensed Greens Powder
Health Benefits & Tips
- Drinking more water is going to help you lose weight, improve energy levels, fuel your muscles, aid digestion, and improve your mood.
- MSM powder helps detoxify the body, improves flexibility, healing, energy, and promotes skin health.
- Lemon juice adds a little flavor and Vitamin C.
- Greens powder provides energy, detoxifies your body, aids digestion, and supports immune system.
- Himalayan sea salt provides trace minerals that detoxify the body and help balance blood sugar. Adding minerals will help your body absorb the water and keep you more hydrated.
- Be sure to drink purified water. Reverse osmosis or a Berkey home filtration unit is what we use.
- How much water should you drink? More than you’re drinking now! Personally, I drink a gallon or more per day, because I need energy to push it to the limit!
Visit Wise Eats
Season 4, Episode 7: Heavily Meditated (Featuring the Always Workin’ Water Recipe Video)
Complete List of Recipes Videos
The Following Announcement – Complete Episode Guide
http://www.thefollowingannouncement.com or TFAShow.com