Taste the Madness!
Instead of reaching for that pint of ice cream, grab a bowl of Greek Yogurt Madness. This is one of my favorite desserts to have when I’m looking for a tasty treat that’s high in protein and low in fat. If you can tolerate dairy, this is an amazing recipe that will leave you satisfied and on track with your fitness goals. Oooooooh yeah!!
Chocolate Greek Yogurt Madness
- 300g Plain Greek Yogurt
- 50g (2 Scoops) Chocolate Vegan Protein (Can also use Whey, Casein, or Pea Protein)
- 16g Peanut Butter Powder
- 14g Cacao Nibs
- 100g Frozen Banana
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Optional Ingredient Ideas
- Stir in some crushed ice to make it even more ice creamy!
- Cacao powder adds another chocolatey kick
- If it’s getting too thick, add in a splash of almond milk
- Also goes great with raisins, shredded coconut, or even apples!
- High in protein which aids in fat loss, muscle growth
- Low in fat and refined sugar
- High in calcium, magnesium, iron
- Heart healthy and loaded with vitamins
- Nutritious alternative to ice cream or chocolate
Nutrition Facts per 1 Bowl Serving
Credit for the music goes to Jay Degarrow @Jaydegarrow