When you’re ready for a tasty dessert that gets you closer to your fitness goals, the Piledriver Protein Pudding is a perfect choice! Ditch the cookies, snack cakes, candy bars, and other processed desserts. Stay accountable and eat real food. Forget the Jell-O pudding, it’s time to Wise Up!
I have dessert every single day and this is one of my favorites. I also blend these ingredients into a delicious smoothie. When it’s time to get lean and mean, you need to step up your protein intake! Put some hustle behind your muscle with this sweet treat that’s packed full of wise choices!
Piledrive your way to better health with this delicious protein pudding. Next time you’re craving chocolate, get in the kitchen and make a wise decision.
50g Chocolate Casein Protein (Grass Fed, Pasture Raised)
14g Cacao Powder and/or Cacao Nibs
16g Organic Peanut Butter Powder
8oz Almond Milk
Stir all ingredients together until smooth and consistent. Top with your favorite accessory and eat right away or refrigerate for later!
Nutrition Facts – 1 Bowl of Pudding (304g)
- Calories 330
- Fat 11.7g
- Protein 47.7g
- Carbs 15.7g
If you’re lifting weights, add 5g of creatine per day for muscle growth and recovery.
- Casein is a slow-digesting protein that helps build muscle and increase fat loss, making it the perfect pre-bed snack.
- Cacao is a weight-loss powerhouse that helps prevent disease, maintain muscle & nerve function. Cacao powder is rich in polyphenols which aid in brain function, weight control, and disease prevention.
- Peanut butter is heart-healthy and helps manage blood sugar levels.
- Almond milk is a light alternative to dairy milk that is made from whole almonds and water
- Protein powder is highly processed, but when you’re in a hurry, it’s much better than reaching for a granola bar or bowl of cereal.
8 Reasons To Eat MORE PROTEIN
1) Reduce Appetite
2) Build Muscle/Strength
3) Bone Health
4) Kill Cravings
5) Boost Metabolism
6) Lower Blood Pressure
7) Maintain Weight Loss
8) Improve Mood, Sleep
9) Promote Recovery
10) Increase Longevity