Drinking smoothies on a regular basis helped me drop 90lbs and start building lean muscle. When you need a balanced meal at home or on the go, consider the Sidewalk Slam Superfood Smoothie. Great when you’re short on time and don’t feel like cooking.
Recipe Video: https://youtu.be/J6pkSgp3mw0
Original Following Announcement Episode
Original Air Date: March 31, 2018
Featured on Season 4, Episode 2 of The Following Announcement: Hard Sell (Part 2)
- 1 serving Frozen Organic Strawberry and/or Blueberry
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (Grass Fed/Organic)
- Handful Organic Kale or Spinach
- 1 serving fresh beets
- 1 serving Coconut Water and/or Kefir and/or Almond Milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 serving Raw Almonds, Cashews, or Walnuts
- 1 serving Moringa Powder
- 1 cup ice
Combine all wise choices in a blender, blend, and serve!
Packed with life changing superfoods:
- Organic Frozen Fruit – Delicious flavor and clean energy
- Kale – More Vitamin C than spinach! Great for detox, antioxidants, heart support, vision support, disease prevention. Kale improves mood, fights depression, promotes weight loss.
- Beets – Fight inflammation, anti-cancer, detox, boost stamina!
- Kefir – Probiotics that strengthen immune system and promote a healthy gut microbiome.
- Coconut Water – Rich in vitamins and minerals that support heart health, blood pressure, and diabetes prevention.
- Almonds – Improve brain function and heart health.
- Protein Powder – Helps with weight loss and building functional, fat burning lean muscle. Watch your ingredients! Whey isolate is a great option because it doesn’t contain all of the artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Moringa – Seven times more Vitamin C than oranges, four times more calcium than milk, and four times more Vitamin A than carrots!
- Cinnamon – Loaded with antioxidants that fight diabetes and cancer.