As discussed in Episode 27 of the Wise Eats Podcast:
Craving chocolate but don’t want to make an unwise choice? Look no further than this delicious protein pudding dessert that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized!
This is the perfect snack and one of my favorites to have late at night. Low in calories, high in protein, and absolutely delicious! You will need some bananas frozen ahead of time. I highly recommend keeping bananas frozen in your freezer at all times (we break them up into small chunks and store in a freezer-friendly container). They make for a great, healthy snack and are incredible in smoothies/shakes.
If you’re looking to burn body fat, build lean muscle tissue, or improve overall health, getting enough protein is critical to making progress, and this recipe will help get you there!
- 100g Frozen Banana
- 6oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Servings of Protein Powder (54g)
- 1 Serving Naked Peanut Butter Powder (12g)
- Dash of Cinnamon
1) Combine banana, almond milk, ice, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth and consistent. You may need to do some stirring because it will be super thick!
2) In a separate bowl, combine protein powder and peanut butter powder.
3) Add the banana concoction, stir, and enjoy!
4) Optional nutrient-dense, real food ingredient ideas: Shredded coconut, hemp seed, chia seed, cacao nibs, cacao powder.
Nutrition Facts – 1 Shake
In the mood for a sweet, chocolaty treat? Ditch the milkshakes and frosty’s. Get in the kitchen and make a wise decision.
For more delicious, healthy recipes, go to Wise-Eats.com/Recipes. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and make wise choices!